Terms & Conditions
1) Use Of Our Website
• By using the website you are confirming that you are 18 years old or over, or if you are under 18 then you are using it with the consent of a parent or guardian.
2) Copying or Duplicating
• No part of our website or images may be reproduced, duplicated or copied.
3) Buying from Us
• By placing an order with us you are confirming that any information you have given is true and accurate and that you are authorised to use the card or PayPal account on which payment is made.
4) PayPal & the Shipping Address
• We can only post or ship to the registered PayPal account holders address. We cannot ship to any other address.
• We try to ensure that our website is as accurate as possible, however, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our control.
5) Pricing And Payment
• All prices are in Pounds Sterling and include VAT at the current rate.
• Where applicable delivery costs will be added to the total price of the goods.
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• The price you pay is the price of the goods shown at the time you placed your order, including any additional delivery costs if applicable.
6) Cancelling An Order Placed
• If, after placing, you wish to cancel your order you can do so at any time prior to it being despatched.
• You will need to contact us by email or call 01298 815461 (Monday to Friday 9.00am until 4.00pm) in order to cancel.
• Unfortunately if your order has already been despatched before you contact us then you will not be unable to cancel it. You will have to return it for a refund (see our returns policy for details).
• We will try to dispatch any order received and paid for by 12.00 noon on that day (except weekends and bank holidays).
• Once dispatched, all orders are fully insured by Royal Mail or ourselves until they have been delivered and signed for.
• As soon as your order has been delivered, or confirmed as having been delivered by Royal Mail, then you will be responsible for it.
8) Lost or Damaged Items
• Items will not be classed as lost until the 15th working day (as per Royal Mail terms and conditions). After this period the buyer may choose a refund or a replacement item (if available) which ever they prefer.
• Overseas buyers require 21 working days before the item is classed a missing (as per Royal Mail terms and conditions).
• We will under no circumstances refund or replace before the stated time period.
9) Distance Selling Regulations & Returns
• Buyers may return the item within 30 days from receipt as long as it is in the same condition as received and has not been altered or worn. The buyer is responsible for return postage, it will not be our property until it is received and signed for by a member of our staff.
Registered Office; Rubicon House, Market Place, Chapel-en-le-Frith, High Peak, SK23 0EN
VAT registration number; 942 3691 14